Our help center is a constantly growing resource of searchable help articles to provide assistance with our services.
Normal Support Hours
Our team are on hand for any support queries, Monday to Friday Wellington business days, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Emailing us will create a support ticket.
Significant planned and unplanned disruption affecting services is posted on our Network Status Page
"Follow" that page or articles on it to be notified of new posts.
Visit our Downloads Page to get our support app or data updater applications.
After Hours Support
For urgent queries outside these times, you will be directed to our after hours auto attendant, and given the option to be transferred to our on-call urgent after hours support person's mobile phone. Please note that after hours call out fees may be charged for this service at GuestTraction's discretion:
- $150+GST per hour
- One hour minimum charge
If you transfer to a mobile and are connected to voicemail, please leave a detailed message, including the nature of the problem and what assistance you would like. Missed calls with no message, or a message without adequate details may not be returned.
We are dedicated to ensuring 24/7 uptime of our online services, but cannot guarantee a response after hours for general non-urgent support enquiries.
Our after hours call out fees enable us to provide after hours support for those who need it, while keeping our standard support rates low!
Browse Help Article Categories
- Step 1: Logging in and getting started
- Step 2: Contact Details, Property Description, Booking Parameters
- Step 3: Room Types and Room Descriptions
- Step 4: Inventory Source (connecting your channel manager for live availability and rates)
- Step 5: Make your listing live and bookable on bedandbreakfastnz.co.nz
- ★ RESOLVED: 15th December 2022: Planned outage for Second Phase of Database Migration from 23:30pm
- RESOLVED: 13th December 2022: Planned outage for First Phase of Database Migration from 23:30pm
- RESOLVED: 7 December 2022: Drop Down (Select) Boxes not working in Chrome
- RESOLVED 17 May 2022: Silverstripe hosting outage
- 11 March 2022 Planned database maintenance window
- COVID-19 August 2021 Lockdown
- ★ Using the Worksheet to Update Availability, Rates, Minimum Stays, and More
- Updating Online Compendium (ASURE only)
- How to Stop Sell
- Connecting Webrooms to Channel Manager/PMS
- Image or other uploading problems
- Connections (Mapping) - Webrooms to a Channel Manager
- SSL Certificate Revocation Server Issues
- How to connect to Levart
- How to connect to PenthouseSuite
- How to connect to MotelMate (Room Types)
- How to connect to MotelMate (Individual Rooms)
- How to connect to EzePacific
- Installing Webrooms Sync on your Network
- Installing MS SQL Express 2019 for WebroomsSync
- Installing MS SQL Express 2017 for WebroomsSync
- Installing MS SQL Express 2014 for WebroomsSync
- Room Configuration
- Configuring VisiOnline for Webrooms Sync
- Keyless Entry Overview
- Making a booking in Webrooms
- Adding multiple guests to bookings
- Allocating rooms to guests
- Assigning mobile keys to guests
- Managing and revoking keys