Our help center is a constantly growing resource of searchable help articles to provide assistance with our services.
Normal Support Hours
Our team are on hand for any support queries, Monday to Friday Wellington business days, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
NZ Free Phone: 0800 669 638
Int'l Phone: +64 4 384 6906
Email to this address is placed in a priority queue to be addressed by any one of our team members, so this is the best way to make sure your query is handled quickly. Emailing or calling an individual team member is subject to the availability of that person.
Significant planned and unplanned disruption affecting services is posted on our Network Status page.Visit: Network Status Page
"Follow" that page or articles on it to be notified of new posts.
After Hours Support
For urgent queries outside these times, you will be directed to our after hours auto attendant, and given the option to be transferred to our on-call urgent after hours support person's mobile phone. Please note that after hours call out fees may be charged for this service at GuestTraction's discretion:
- $150+GST per hour
- One hour minimum charge
If you transfer to a mobile and are connected to voicemail, please leave a detailed message, including the nature of the problem and what assistance you would like. Missed calls with no message, or a message without adequate details may not be returned.
We are dedicated to ensuring 24/7 uptime of our online services, but cannot guarantee a response after hours for general non-urgent support enquiries.
Our after hours call out fees enable us to provide after hours support for those who need it, while keeping our standard support rates low!
Browse Help Article Categories
- Keyless Entry Overview
- Making a booking in Webrooms
- Adding multiple guests to bookings
- Allocating rooms to guests
- Assigning mobile keys to guests
- Managing and revoking keys
- ★ Using the Worksheet to Update Availability, Rates, Minimum Stays, and More
- Connecting Webrooms to Channel Manager/PMS
- Image or other uploading problems
- Connections (Mapping) - Webrooms to a Channel Manager
- Room Types - General Concepts
- Webroom Worksheet Concepts
- How to connect to Levart
- How to connect to PenthouseSuite
- How to connect to MotelMate (Room Types)
- How to connect to MotelMate (Individual Rooms)
- How to connect to EzePacific
- How to connect to Dmensions
- ★ GuestTraction: COVID-19
- ★ March 2020: Google Adwords campaign suspensions
- 27 Febuary 2020: Email Delivery Delays - RESOLVED
- 3 January 2020: Booking Delivery Issue
- 17 November 2019: Booking Delivery Issue
- 16 August 2019: Unplanned Service Disruption