Our help center is a constantly growing resource of searchable help articles to provide assistance with our services.
Normal Support Hours
Our team are on hand for any support queries, Monday to Friday Wellington business days, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Emailing us will create a support ticket.
Significant planned and unplanned disruption affecting services is posted on our Network Status Page
"Follow" that page or articles on it to be notified of new posts.
Visit our Downloads Page to get our support app or data updater applications.
After Hours Support
For urgent queries outside these times, you will be directed to our after hours auto attendant, and given the option to be transferred to our on-call urgent after hours support person's mobile phone. Please note that after hours call out fees may be charged for this service at GuestTraction's discretion:
- $150+GST per hour
- One hour minimum charge
If you transfer to a mobile and are connected to voicemail, please leave a detailed message, including the nature of the problem and what assistance you would like. Missed calls with no message, or a message without adequate details may not be returned.
We are dedicated to ensuring 24/7 uptime of our online services, but cannot guarantee a response after hours for general non-urgent support enquiries.
Our after hours call out fees enable us to provide after hours support for those who need it, while keeping our standard support rates low!
Browse Help Article Categories
- RESOLVED 1 April 2021 - Booking.com reservations failing to be delivered to PMS
- April 4 2021: Credit Card System Scheduled Downtime
- Early 17 February 2021: Scheduled maintenance
- 2 November 2020: Power Outage at GuestTraction office
- 8 September 2020: Issue with bookings not dropping
- 7th April 2020: RHS Updating Error
- ★ Using the Worksheet to Update Availability, Rates, Minimum Stays, and More
- Updating Online Compendium (ASURE only)
- How to Stop Sell
- Connecting Webrooms to Channel Manager/PMS
- Image or other uploading problems
- Connections (Mapping) - Webrooms to a Channel Manager
- How to connect to Levart
- How to connect to PenthouseSuite
- How to connect to MotelMate (Room Types)
- How to connect to MotelMate (Individual Rooms)
- How to connect to EzePacific
- How to connect to Dmensions
- Keyless Entry Overview
- Making a booking in Webrooms
- Adding multiple guests to bookings
- Allocating rooms to guests
- Assigning mobile keys to guests
- Managing and revoking keys