- Hover over CMS Tools (top left) to reveal the menu. Click"Show Object Controls to display document editing menus.
- Content that you are able to edit will show a small menu hovering at the top-right of the document. Mouse over this menu and click on the spanner to Edit Object/Properties.
- Your document's object properties will pop up. Click the Edit This Object button at the top left.
- Now you can edit your content. When you are finished editing click the Save and Exit button.
Note that there might be several different kinds of content on your website; from normal documents, to articles, contact forms and other interactive content. The most common is "Documents" which are freeform images and rich text.
- You will return to the Object properties window. to exit click Done. If you document has just been created you will need to set the content to go live; follow the instructions on how to make content live.
Have more questions? Submit a request