The coming months will be challenging times for the tourism industry with significant impact across the country. It is important that we band together and support each other in our local communities. This will be something that we will all need to get through together.
- All of our systems, services and support will continue to be fully operational.
- We have invested in business continuity to allow for these services to remain in operation.
- We have invested in flexible infrastructure to allow for all team members to work remotely.
- We are following all recommendations from Ministry of Health and NZ Government.
- We will be continuing to provide friendly customer focused support.
The team at Hospitality NZ have been working hard and have put together some awesome resources that we strongly recommend using: https://hospitality.org.nz/resources/all/covid19-toolkit. This information can be downloaded by Hospitality NZ members automatically or manually requested by emailing email@example.com for non-members.
As part of our efforts to help our customers and reduce the spread of COVID-19 we are offering a feature of our Webrooms product which allows for automated messaging to guests before arrival regardless of booking source (direct, third party etc) free of charge. We are strongly suggesting that Webrooms customers use this feature to communicate to guests before they arrive with information and recommendations relating to COVID-19.
We are offering to set this up FREE of charge with no addition monthly fees for all clients, simply reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 669 638 and a team member will do this for you.
Thanks and stay safe.